Sunday, August 15, 2021

So what will I pack now. New year - new way of eating - new lifestyle

So when the girl went into QO, I joked about me having my list all ready. I'm always ready to go, remember?  But that blog entry was dated last October. Many things would have changed. 

So let me make an amendment to my list. Amendments are in RED

MY HOLIDAY PACKING LIST

ELECTRONICS
1. laptop n mouse 
2. hard disks (just bring the hard disk to store photos)
3. airpod
3. lightning cables, micro USB cables
4. Targus 4 port USB (knowing that maybe I'll be charging a few things at one go?
5. multiplug (big business woman lah!) 

AROMATHERAPY 
1. diffuser (a smaller travel size diffuser)
2. YL essential oils (lemon x2, lavender x2, deep relief roll on, peppermint, RC, thieves, white angelica)


CLEANING STUFFS 
1. small bottle of Dettol - to clean toilet floor for that not long but not that short stay. Toilet is the only place I can go slipper-less. Can't expect me to vacumn the room carpet right? So keeping the toilet clean is reasonable. (shall omit this Dettol. Maybe I'll just use toilet paper to wipe the toilet floor)   
2. Alcohol spray or maybe bring my almost expiring Thieves spray to clear them first. Will clean the room before I start touching them. And this might be my insecticide incase I spot the most hated cockroach? No more heavy phonebook aka yellow pages for me to throw and trap cockroach beneath (that's how I killed a cockroach in the Gold Coast BNE hotel)
3. clothes scrub
4. clothes washing detergent (wtf?) - Is laundry provided? But I do need to wash my undergarment and knowing me.. I have the hard life of washing clothes while on holiday...  
5. dishwashing detergent n sponge 


STATIONERY
1. Test pad or notebook, post it pad, post it tabs (no need post it tabs)
2. pencil case
3. scissors, scotch tape (wait! These are usually in our luggage bags which I never remove)
4. German language stuffs. Only 2 weeks - will I be able to cover much? Considering that I hv short attention span. I may split between doing tasks n don’t hv time to study? 😂 (bring one book only)


TOILETRIES
1. Just grab my travel toiletry bag. Easy as everything is inside. Oh but I need my own shampoo and shower gel, I don’t really like hotel’s toiletries. 
2. Bring my Kiehls masks, hair mask (think should hv time tight?) Time for some serious pampering 
3. Vanav face massager (shall omit this and bring my guasha instead. It's smaller to pack in)
4. Labelle thingy 
5. Nail polish? Or maybe paint my nails before I leave house since I know it won't chip as I won't be doing intensive housework.


FOOD RELATED / NEED TO SATISFY STOMACH
1. travel cookpot 
2. blender? Or maybe not. Going 2 weeks only not 2 months. If I crave for Açai, I think I can order in right? (omit this. No need for blender. Maybe can bring my frother instead?)
3. Instant noodles, instant porridge, bread, Nutella, milo, tea leaves, cereals, snacks, eggs?? Black soy sauce, pepper, chilli sauce. Haha! Think I can order groceries right? Then maybe certain stuffs don’t need to bring from home. Maybe if I haven't started my ketogenic yet, food will be much easier to settle. (have already started on keto, so I'll have to bring keto compliant sauce. Will ask family to send eggs over the next day after I check in so can boil hard boil eggs.)   


MISC

1. Plastic bags (wah lau eh...I sibei aunty leh!) to throw trash coz I think I'll have lots of trash esp if I'm going to snack. Haha!  
2. thermal flask for cold water (omit this. shall chill water in fridge instead. Will bring my unsweetened almond milk, unsweetened herbal tea or maybe get family to send it over the next day) 


Oh goash! How can I forget abt clothings! 


CLOTHINGS / OTHERS
1. 3 T-Shirts n shorts
2. 3 sets of undergarments
3. Since I’d probably be wearing jeans, I’ll just pack 3 tops
4. Indoor sports shoes n socks for exercise
5. Yoga mat
6. cardigan (can't remember I forgot this in my list last year)

Oh! I may have missed this out previously. But I will definitely make an attempt to deliver to myself flowers. It’ll be nice to have flowers in the room. 


No comments: