Saturday, July 24, 2021

Keto snacks - 1st order from Strawberry Hut

Ordered new snacks and rolls from Strawberry Hut on 12th July, my orders came last night. 

The items that I ordered are :
1) Pizza roll $30
2) Roti Boy $23
3) Prata (original) $25
4) curry puff $25
5) siew mai $17
6) Fried chicken flour (original) $16
Total cost: $133/-



This pic is totally not related to the post. Just showing how messy and unorganized my fridge is now.  



Verdict 
 

1) Roti Boy - very nice. Tastes just as nice as what is sold outside. So how is the bread made to taste like normal bread? I bought this for lil' one to try since she loves roti boy. It is burnt coz I overheated in the oven. Hee! 

2) Curry puff - filling tastes a little just like ketojunkie's puffs. The puff is crispy and filling satisfying. But I'll still go for ketojunkie's puffs.

3) Pizza roll - not bad.     




No comments: