Sunday, July 18, 2021

Keto food delivery - Ketoeatosg

It's been a while since I ordered from them. So made an order and delivery came today 

Ordered :
1) Laksa bowl $14.90
2) Thai glass noodle bowl $13.90
3) x4 packs of fish otah $30
4) x2 Peach gum bubur cha cha $15.80
Total cost : $82.60 


As I wasn't sure how long I can keep the food so had both on the same day 

Verdict :

Laksa
Laksa taste is nice, the gravy is thick. 
But portion wise, as I have a comparison with QiYin, I feel is small. 
Price wise is also not worth it for me as they are generous with their prawns no doubt. I hate prawns! And the big ones? After what I learnt from the staff in NTUC, maybe bigger prawns doesn't mean it taste good? I don't know I really have to ask that prawn fan aka lil' one. QiYin gives a generous amount of minced pork but I must take into consideration that Ketoeato.sg is a muslim keto shop. Perhaps this will satisfy people who likes to eat expensive ingredients. I go for cheapo tau pok, fishcakes, eggs etc..

Fish Otah
The taste is subtle, not too spicy which is good for my sensitive stomach. However there's no kick if there's not spicy enough right? So this verdict may be an unfair one.  
However what irritates me is the long strips of ?? lemongrass? what's that, it's irritating when you eat and gotta pull something stuck in my teeth. Definitely not the thing you want to eat when you want to impress your date. 



I had the glass noodle for dinner

Taste wise - not bad 
But same thing with the prawns again. 3 prawns! In the end, I ate plain glass noodles for my dinner. I didn't know how to calculate my macros. And boiled 2 eggs to make up for protein and fats. 
Would I order this again? Not unless I can opt to change my prawns to chicken and fishcake. Otherwise this is a good way to satisfy my craving for pad woon sen. Oh my..... how I miss my BKK and LAX (SQ12) nightstops. 

As for the peach gum burbur chacha, I will keep for tomorrow. 

No comments: