Saturday, June 5, 2021

My 2nd and 3rd chocolate purchase

Couldn't stop after my first purchase from iHerb. (Blog entry here  ) No wonder the shifus in keto FB warned not to have any bakeries or sweet stuffs for first 3 months. Aiyah! I've already sinned long time ago. God bless me! 

This second purchase is a huge haul from US Amazon. I made use of my VPost for the first time after 2yrs or was it 3yrs?   

2nd purchase - arrived on 4th May

Lily's chocolate


Lily's chocolates! Thanks to J who introduced this to me. I'm not really a fan of peanut butter but sometimes I don't mind Skippy's peanut n chocolate spread on my bread (non-keto days). So when I tried this, it made me want to eat more coz I know it's keto compliant. I love the dark chocolate peanut butter cups better coz I love dark chocolates. 
Bought alot of baking chocolate chips too. It's too much, I'm selling any bakes but .... that's like the minimum the shop is selling. It's still so much cheaper than what Seriously Keto sells (3x more!) Hmm... maybe I should put out some to sell to incur some costs? 
Bought a bar of granola bar from Seriously Keto before and I liked it, so decided to cart this alongside. So much cheaper! 


This is not compliant at all. These chocolates are for che-che. She tried them in Seattle. So when I asked her if she needed to cart anything from US Amazon, she found these.

3rd purchase - received on 5th June

Coz iherb didn't have ChocZero chocolates so cart from US Amazon together with many other items. I should refrain from buying anymore for the next one year! 没有钱了!

And so when i found out ChocZero may not be that keto compliant after all. Oh my! I haven't done any glucose test on self after eating. 

Che-che likes the dark chocolate with sea salt + almond. Though I also like almond, I prefer hazelnut. Some cheese snacks which lil' one likes.






No comments: