Saturday, April 24, 2021

You just can't separate chocolates from me. Hard to resist chocolates sometimes.

23rd April

First chocolaty haul arrived (from iHerb). I'm still waiting for my Amazon orders to come in though I've ordered from them much earlier. 为什么这么久?I hope the chocolates don't arrived melted. 

I placed order for these :
1) ChocZero, 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Squares, Sugar Free, 10 Pieces, 3.5 oz (S$6.16)
2) ChocZero, Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt, Almonds, Sugar Free, 6 Bars, 1 oz Each (S$9.57)

ChocZero, 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Squares, Sugar Free, 10 Pieces, 3.5 oz


ChocZero, Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt, Almonds, Sugar Free, 6 Bars, 1 oz


Eeny meeny miny mo. Difficult to choose which to savour first. Only 6 pieces in a pack, that makes it S$1.595 per piece of 1oz (wah lau eh! I hate when they use the system of measurement which I'm not used to) = 28.35grams  


Small nibs of almond with a hint of salt. Yummy! Reminds me of the cashew creeesendoooo chocolates I'd get or ask hubby to get for me.
Makes this more expensive than the 70% cocoa squares. I shall try that another day. 

For photo reference only. Note : This is NOT keto friendly



S$0.616 per piece for 3oz = 85.0486 gram. School taught us to round off to the nearest 2 significant figure but I must be precise when it comes to equating expensive chocolates


Verdict : 赞!Satisfied my sweet tooth without compromising on my diet. Of course it's still better to resist and just have a piece per day.  

Haha! I think I'm really spoilt hor? Not everyone is like me, willing to spend money to ship things over. I should try the Lindt 90% one day. Or if I'm still on keto and the man has retired, maybe I'll opt for that cheaper priced (heehee!).


No comments: