Friday, October 2, 2020

Car wash package

Sent car to Cars international to wash interior and exterior. Spent $300+ for a job which is a bloody waste of money. Tried hard to sell me a package for $408 saying I’m only like $70 plus short and like all usual tactics used by Sales staff, they will like communicate infront of each other “so wasted. Just top up abit more etc..” hoping to change my mind but nope it doesn’t work for me. Coz everything I come I still must pay $16 for cleaning. What the fuck? Then what’s the base for the $408 per year and $600++ for 2 years? for then? 

I didn’t see my car shining like tip too condition. The interior cleaning - the obvious is the shine on my dashboard which I must admit was rather distracting as it looked like waterspots on the windscreen. And the main reason for me to send my car for an interior car wash (out of my league coz usually would just go to petrol car wash ) was to try to get rid of the stain on the floor. Which did look clean for a while but after some time can spot it again. What the ? $150+ for a load of rubbish work. 

Damn! 

What worth it? I pay $408 for 2 years package and $600+ for 3years package but yet each time I bring the car for cleaning, I still need to pay $16?! And if I wanted to rubba rubba the car more shiny, it's going to cost more than $16. Then what's the use of the package? 

Car wash package is for those who have loads of money to spare. In my opinion I won’t waste my money there anymore. I'd rather pay $10 to get car washed in the petrol kiosk and interior to clean on my own. Or if I'm not lazy, I can always wash the car myself - FOC water some more!  

No comments: