Thursday, October 8, 2020

Some sinful goodness

Haven’t had Delifrance for a long time and was craving for their tarts. I haven’t seen many Delifrance outlets around now, or perhaps coz I haven’t been exploring many places now. 


A search into the web and realised I could order some items online. Just for my records purpose, the web page is at : https://www.delifrance-eshop.sg

Made an order on a Thursday evening around 6+pm and order came on Saturday morning which worked out really well for me. As stated in their website on delivery time - 

“ Deliveries Tuesday to Saturday (excluding Public Holiday).

Placed an order from Monday to Friday before 3pm; your order will be delivered the next working day (excluding Public Holiday). If you have place your order Friday after 3pm, Saturday or Sunday; your order will be delivered on Tuesday (excluding Public Holiday).” 

But if their deliveries are done in the mornings, weekdays are fine with me too. I forgot to check with the friendly delivery guy earlier on. He was such an angel, he made a phonecall at close to 8am but I didn’t hear as phone was on silent. Called back at close to 10am n Apologised to him as didn’t expect delivery to be so early, he was kind to come back as he explained he couldn’t deliver to an order in Sengkang as well. 

Free Delivery for order $40.00 and above - an amount which is easy to hit. My order came up to $56.10 for only 4 items. 
Though I was hoping for more items added in this e-shop. There’s another link : https://www.delifrance.com.sg/ which is catered mainly for parties, so yes I can get my tarts from there as it’s difficult to heat up tarts. 













Bought my dearly missed opera cake, lil’ one’s fav eclairs and some croissants for breakfast. Had wanted to order baguettes and sourdough bread but we still have a pack of mini baguettes purchased from The German Market in the freezer. But no worries, since it’s so easy to order online, soon I’ll be making my second order once those are gone into the tummy.
Meanwhile J'apprécierai mes délices. 

No comments: