Tuesday, October 20, 2020

QO or SHN - my preference

Nope, I wasn't asked to serve either notice but that made me think which I would prefer.

QUARANTINE ORDER AND ALONE!! 
Give this to me anytime, I'll take it man. *wink*
Thousands of reason why I'd rather be served a QO notice. If you have read on my previous post on Covid19 timeline in Singapore, you would have known how shitty my life was during CB. When everyone else had their time to rest after their work or school, I had none! I was working non-stop, I was worst than being a FDW (and what more - not paid!)
PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME A SHN when (worst) stuck even more at home, I still have to do housework since I'm looking at everything. I've fxx bleep bleep had enough of doing housework. I desperately need some time on my own, with no distractions and probably grow fatter. 2 weeks may be short, if I count it's only like 10 days of no ah-mat (chauffeur) duties but oh well it's better than not having any at all. 

Then I started to daydream..... what will I pack? Granted that I'll only be given like 1hr to pack? or 2? Maybe I'll be ever so ready and pack up in 30mins, I can't wait to leave the house!    


My To-Dos : 

These are things that I need to do now but just can't find the time. It's taking me forever to do them or they're only 1/10 done. In my daily shitty life, I'm always interrupted to do other stuffs. So I desperately need a time not caring a hoot about house, about kids, about food and finish up the things I really need to do


1. transferring pictures from handphone to hard disk. My phone is lagging now and I worry that I won't be able to transfer them quickly, most importantly are holiday photos which are irreplacable 

2. USA 2019 imovies! Okinawa left with 3 more days to do my imovie!

3. pick up German language

4. housekeeping in handphone, laptop and hard disk if time permits. I need to clear useless stuffs in handphone so that it makes transferring and changing to my new phone easier and faster

5. in between complete my draft entries in my blog. It's taking me forever to finish one entry AND I have 13 drafts inside, some since 2019 *slap head* 

All these sounds like trivial stuffs right? I'm really having trouble to find time just to do these simple tasks. 

New things to blog would be my QO, but I guess I'll be smarter by logging entry in daily so after the end of QO can publish the entry.

6. not forgetting that I need to do my weekly exercise, need to keep up. Won't bring my mat, I'll just do BodyCombat/FightDo. If I need or change my mind to do pilates or yoga, then I'll just use a towel and lay on the floor.  

7. If I hv the time, maybe to catch up with some dramas. I have a long list of dramas (abt 140+ Korean, 200 Chinese and a few others Thai dramas) that I noted down the title in 2018. But couldn’t watch coz "I" was taking my PSLE. I’ve only managed to strike off 1 or 2 dramas so far. It perhaps I can just delete the list, who knows ...the dramas could be delisted from Viu, Dailymotion already 🤣


MY HOLIDAY PACKING LIST


ELECTRONICS
1. laptop n mouse
2. hard disks
3. airpod
3. lightning cables, micro USB cables
4. Targus 4 port USB (knowing that maybe I'll be charging a few things at one go?
5. multiplug (big business woman lah!) 


AROMATHERAPY 

1. diffuser 

2. YL essential oils (lemon x2, lavender x2, deep relief roll on, peppermint, RC, thieves, white angelica)


CLEANING STUFFS 

1. small bottle of Dettol - to clean toilet floor for that not long but not that short stay. Toilet is the only place I can go slipper-less. Can't expect me to vacumn the room carpet right? So keeping the toilet clean is reasonable.

2. Alcohol spray or maybe bring my almost expiring Thieves spray to clear them first. Will clean the room before I start touching them. And this might be my insecticide incase I spot the most hated cockroach? No more heavy phonebook aka yellow pages for me to throw and trap cockroach beneath (that's how I killed a cockroach in the Gold Coast BNE hotel)

3. clothes scrub

4. clothes washing detergent (wtf?) - Is laundry provided? But I do need to wash my undergarment and knowing me.. I have the hard life of washing clothes while on holiday...  

5. dishwashing detergent n sponge 


STATIONERY

1. Test pad or notebook, post it pad, post it tabs

2. pencil case

3. scissors, scotch tape (wait! These are usually in our luggage bags which I never remove)

4. German language stuffs. Only 2 weeks - will I be able to cover much? Considering that I hv short attention span. I may split between doing tasks n don’t hv time to study? 😂 


TOILETRIES

1. Just grab my travel toiletry bag. Easy as everything is inside. Oh but I need my own shampoo and shower gel, I don’t really like hotel’s toiletries

2. Bring my Kiehls masks, hair mask (think should hv time tight?) Time for some serious pampering 

3. Vanav face massager 

4. Labelle thingy 


FOOD RELATED / NEED TO SATISFY STOMACH

1. travel cookpot 

2. blender? Or maybe not. Going 2 weeks only not 2 months. If I crave for Açai, I think I can order in right? 

3. Instant noodles, instant porridge, bread, Nutella, milo, tea leaves, cereals, snacks, eggs?? Black soy sauce, pepper, chilli sauce. Haha! Think I can order groceries right? Then maybe certain stuffs don’t need to bring from home. Maybe if I haven't started my ketogenic yet, food will be much easier to settle.  


MISC

1. Plastic bags (wah lau eh...I sibei aunty leh!) to throw trash coz I think I'll have lots of trash esp if I'm going to snack. Haha!  

2. thermal flask for cold water


Oh goash! How can I forget abt clothings! 


CLOTHINGS

1. 3 T-Shirts n shorts

2. 3 sets of undergarments

3. Since I’d probably be wearing jeans, I’ll just pack 3 tops

4. Indoor sports shoes n socks for exercise


Haha! Notice clothings take the least space for me coz that’s how I prefer to travel light. I usually don't like to do fashion show lah! Anyway aunty so fat already, alot of clothings don't look good on me at all. And I do alot of washing in between, old habit die hard or maybe I can be kind to myself and pack 5 sets of shirts, shorts and undergarments. 


                            **************************************

Sounds like a good plan right? I even listed down what I'm going to pack. So when will I be called? I'm so ready!!

Maybe I should not check-out my Safe Entries??   

But I get my nose cleaned intensively twice? or how many times? *yeeks* By putting myself to suffer, I might as well just pay money to do a staycation on my own.   


This blog entry serves as a quick checklist for me. Haha!

No comments: