Monday, September 17, 2018

On This Day - 17th Sep #Reminders from FB#

September 17, 2016  
Nice box. Will keep for dunno what use after this.


A nice gift from the bank. I'm using this box. 
We've cut down on eating mooncakes. I had this long list of things to bake, mooncake is one of them and no action from me for over 10 years.  
__________________________________________________________

September 17, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Trip to Gardens by the Bay, which opened not too long ago


 Oh boy! I was so slim then..... time to do something after my PSLE
 Che-che is so cute here. She's all grown up 






 Lil' one kept complaining cold ..... then she still continued playing with the water mist. She ended up rather wet. ?!?!?
This is still her favourite place. Che-che and myself prefers to go Flower Dome. This girl likes to get herself ridiculously wet (apparently she finds it funnr lor!) 
 Our navigator
Now that we needed navigation around in the Cloud Forest. There's only one way in and one way out. *winks* 
But this has always been her habit. Taking the map and read the map. Lil' one will run amok coz she knows someone is around to bring her out, che-che prefers to read and she'll tell us where to go. Anyway, her sense of orientation is good! Helps that she always observes what's outside the car when we're driving so she recognises places. I remember once I needed her to go to a certain bus stop (very new to her) from her holding area, I was able to briefly tell her where though we didn't really pass by that bus stop before.  



 Something about our earth being +5 deg celcius by the year 2100


 Hyperactive kid kept running around this while the old folks - us sat down to rest

 Finally a place for hyperactive to sit still - for a short while only

Gardens By the Bay is now our favourite place to go, our as in the girls and me. I'd usually bring them in the day time / school hols / when the man is slogging hard to let us spend $. Free aircon and super relaxing. I joined as a member in April, I signed the girls up in May/June when there was a 50% price cut. Joining as a member, I was able to have a nice 2 hour FOC parking, timing just nice for a solo trip on my own when I do not want anyone to disturb me when I'm taking pictures. With all the different flower displays and a membership card, gives us better excuse to go. After O's! After O's we shall have a meal at Satay Club instead of Bakerzin. 
_______________________________________________

September 17, 2011 at 2:50 PM · 
Feel the magic in the air? It was a terrific pixie fun party!more photos will be uploaded later.


Ahhhh........ then I had the energy to plan for birthday parties and struggling to find venues to hold a party. Now that we have the function room here, the girls are all grown up. Still thinking if I should hold a Sweet 16th Birthday for che-che or not?   
_____________________________________________

September 17, 2011 at 12:56 AM · 
This morning in car, che-che asked mei-mei. 
"Mei-mei, what is 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 = to?"
"Dunno?"
"55!"
She found it funny and came up with her question
"che-che, what is car+lorry+truck+motorcycle+bus = to?"
" Huh? I dunno. Mummy do you know what's the answer?"
"Traffic jam!"
Kids burst out laughing. Mei-mei continued her ridiculous questions
"che-che, what is Aricia + Aricia + Aricia + Aricia + Aricia + Aricia = to?"
"I dunno... Mummy what's the answer?"
"OMG! 6 monkeys!!"


No comments: