Saturday, September 8, 2018

Last 3

Yippee! Last 3 lessons then no more trips to Parkway Parade on a crowded weekend. I’ve also made the withdrawal from the centre today. Lil’ one wanted to continue with their Science Sec 1, she’s attached to the centre as she’s joined them since 2014 year end. 有点感情。But I think it’s time to say goodbye for now, I can’t stand the thoughts of getting stuck in there again. 

But last 3 lessons also means that the dreaded PSLE shit is looming so close.

I'm so tired, I've decided to leave things as they are. Whether she gets to the school of her choice ultimately all lies in her performance. I'm so sick and tired of nagging and scolding her. She deal with it on her own. 谁叫她不听我的劝告 Yup! I've met with ups and downs while journeying the shitty P#$% with both girls. Each have their strengths and weaknesses. I've got the grouchy post drafted somewhere here but never got the chance to complete it. I'm so glad that I've only got 2 two girls to go through this shit. My grandchildren? Better tell them to leave the country..... it'll never get better but my grandkids will be even more stressed.   

No comments: