Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Small bitchiness - entry drafted on 11th Apr 2018 #lateposting#

I can't believe that children as young as 11 or 12 now are not as polite and demure as before. Perhaps this is all thanks to the parents who brought up the new strawberry generation? Giving the kids the chance of empowerment without guiding them properly? Worst! The parents are 'of the same kind'. No please and thank yous. Oh my! I certainly didn't raise my kids to be strawberries or the 没家教的孩子.  

Lil' one (since last year) told me she didn't like her new classmates. They change class every 2 years. So in Primary 5 she was stuck in this class where she says she didn't like most of them. A few of them are still nice to her. I don't expect my daughter to be Miss Congeniality where everybody loves her but she says when she tries to be nice to people; people are mean to her. 
And there is this particular group of 3 girls whose 八字 and hers clash. She tried to be nice to them but when they talk to her, they kinda speak to her in harsh tone. And mind you, one of them, C, is a prefect. Bad example! 

2017 came and went. 2018 came and she wasn't that enthusiastic with school starting knowing that she'd be stuck with them since she didn't have a pleasant year with them. Apart from the few friends she has, she didn't like to idea of being stuck in a classroom with people who didn't treat her nice. Most times she comes back confused as to why she has to treat people nice but others can treat her badly. (WELL... THAT'S BECAUSE MY GIRLS HAVE GOOD UPBRINGING!!) It's almost like I tell her to share things with her friends but her friends refused to share things with her, and I'll tell her to 算了吧, since they are brought up this way. Many times wanted to tell her to be selfish towards her friends coz 以牙还牙 but nope that's the wrong thing to teach. I'd rather be the bitch than she be one. 

The gang of 3, as what she puts it, only one of them still seem more friendlier than the other 2. When she was sick, the friendlier one asked about her. However, this also raised my thoughts with the "what if" - what if she was only trying to act nice so that she can be the one to 打小报告 to the other 2 and gossip. (HA! As what che-che told me "all girls school..... the girls can be super bitchy.") I advised her to "not to talk bad about other people esp her 2 good friends infront of her.

But still, I don't have good impression on the other 2. They have that "mighty empress" look. Hmm.... makes me wonder if their parents have that same “stuck up” look. I want to slap them!

Dang dang dang dang..... 7th Feb. Lil' one came home really frustrated. Said that no one is co-operative over their Social Study project work. And that she had asked them for upteenth time in class when they were going to discuss the work, they either kept pushing back or cite they are lazy etc.. She did start some work informing the prefect, C, if she can go ahead and do something first as she was a little free. So, truth is, my girl did her part and she was waiting for them for suggestions or discussions to add on or delete work. The prefect raised her voice at her in class, in return she raised her already loud shrill voice at her. Their argument caught their teacher's attention. Then the girl started crying. What the F#%^! She cried so the classmates came over and thought she was bullied by my small-size girl, she didn't explain why she was crying... so the immature classmates thought it was my girl's fault. If a mature girl will listen to both sides and then know the whole story instead of listening to one. Of course that girl, C, dare not say anything. Did she dare to tell them in actual fact it was my girl who did some work on her part? Did she dare to tell them she was the one who kept procrastinating and didn't want to do her part? Did she dare to tell that her cry was a fake cry for sympathies? She's an asshole. Worst is when another kapo-chi prefect who only heard her one side of the story. Oh! That girl C, said my girl started work without them. Huh? Isn't it good she started some work? Better than the 3 of you who didn't do any work at all? So that kapo-chi prefect, TT, came and scold lil' one for no reason. Another 没家教. Honestly, this girl..... I know her mother. Got some kind of personality also..  No wonder 生出来的孩子像妈妈. Character is shit! These people need to meet someone more nasty than them and get bashed up.           
So when will they get their karma? I know it's bad for me to say this to want to curse and swear at these girls but I just can't stand them.  

When she was absent from class, she sent a message to the class chatgroup if there was any homework. And these particular 3 would be so bitchy. They would asked tons of stupid messages asking her why ask ? Obviously she wasn't around right mini bitches. Tons of shit useless messages and they are not helping her. 
For her science workbook, I hate to think but wonder if lil' one was being sabotaged. Everyone has their book except her? She explained to her FT, also her Science teacher, and she was alright with her. Coz i believer she knows that my girl is not the type to evade homework, told her to get another workbook and do the necessary first and can do the rests later.   Week later, her friend found her book in her (friend) locker. She was surprised that it's there and they are not even seated together to have their books mixed up on their table. Teacher was surprised that it was in another person's locker. So I began to wonder if the mini bitches did something. Afterall they are bitches, they have done unkind things to her before. So I still want to curse at them.
And when I saw their parents then I knew. They act like they're entitled karens. Big bitches  will have mini bitches lor! Makes me wonder why the parents are like that. Most the parents in lil' one's class have their eldest in P6, which means they are the 1980s kids , all younger than me. Brought up in a different era? I don't really like majority of the younger PVs. Proud like anything. One mummy, not the friendly kind. They way she looks at people is like 狗眼看人低. During LJ, she can be standing in one corner talking and talking instead of helping. I wonder if the LJ is also for her? For her to sightsee? Or for her to catch up with the other PVs? So irritating!

No comments: