Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Sobs...

Update my post. It's unlikely for us to have white christmas where we are, but with the elevation - there might be snow in the night while everyone else is snoozing away. 

Maybe I'll be the only person to witness the snow flakes dropping to the ground? Maybe the floor would be wet the next day everyone wakes up? As always, I always look out the windows when they're sleeping after packing up the stuffs. 

Over the years, I've witnessed snow blizzard in Hokkaido. I saw how the trees swayed vigourously in the dim lights. I saw how hotel staffs came out of the building and scrapping fresh snow off their window and starting their car engine for a while before driving off. 

I've witnessed the big waves hit the wall boundary between the water and road in Japan. (Can't remember which part) thus sea water spilling onto the road. Occasionally cars would drive past and I'm worried if there was going to be a tsunami. We will be dead coz we were on the 4th floor!
      

No comments: