Thursday, December 21, 2017

It snowed!

It snowed the night before in Grand Canyon. On 21st Dec's wee hours. So, I'm only half right with my prediction. I was expecting snow in Yosemite but it snowed in GC. 
This time I didn't catch the snow falls, surprisingly I slept quite early.

The girls jumped out of the bed and changed at the fastest speed. They brushed their teeth that quickly I never knew they are able to do so. Not expecting snow, so I had to make sure they wear waterproof pants before going out to play. 

But it means that we had to wait out a little later before departing GC for DV. Of course it's good news to the girls but bad news to hubby - had to play extra caution. 

Pictures taken by che-che as they played outside. So carefree hor...... while I had to start packing their stuffs as it's checkout day
 Wefie and pic of her sister's back
 I took of them as they stood near our rooms. I was still in home shirt and shorts so was feeling cold. She wore my coat and then said she likes it, if she can have this coat instead of her Columbia jacket

 She took this as we drove out
    

No comments: