Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Can somebody give that asshole DT a big kick down ....

...a canyon and let him die there and perhaps drill him (since that's what he wanted to do there) . 

extracted from :
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/03/donald-trump-slash-size-national-parks-utah-allow-drilling/

I haven't been to that many National Parks in US but every park is so special. What more, Utah has vast expanses of desert. Awed by the beauty of Grand Canyon, Utah has even more canyons one can ever imagined. While the geographical aspect is the same, not one piece is identical to another. 

I don't think I can feel the anger of native american tribes. As an outsider, I would feel two sights are cut. I will not have the opportunity to see every 'stone' every canyon in the US ever but all these should be kept as what they are for my grandchildren and great great grandchildren to see. 


No comments: