Monday, September 5, 2016

不够时间

And I've finally decided not to proceed with planning any Halloween trick-treating event this year. I can't cope with housework and some scanning to do,tidying up the house. 

Seems like I spend alot of time scanning this and that huh? Before we moved, I've scanned quite a couple of things that the girls need so that I can junk the hard copies away. However, if you remember I was one Supermom who had to handle EVERYTHING all by myself for the renovation and the move, there were some stuffs that were still undone. I could only do them progressively. I had to scan some Young Scientist magazines, National Geographic magazines and some other magazines that I used to subscribe for che-che. 

Also, seems like I still need to tidy and organize the place. WHY? Moved in one year already still have things to organize? I have two daughters who mess up the place faster than I can tidy.  
One pair of hands, surely I can't handle all these by myself now. I gotta prioritize.

I will wait and see if MC is organizing anything.

No comments: