Thursday, September 1, 2016

Volunteering In School

I've doing this six years (I think) in running. This year tasked to take charge of the little babies - Primary 2. Half the time I've taken care of the lower primary and though it sounds easy, since they will be the "little angels listening to you" opposed to the slightly defiant upper primary girls.  I still prefer to get the upper primary girls. WHY?

As far as I remembered, I'm always getting these whiny girls who would complain to me every nitty gritty things. "Aunty, she pushed me", "Aunty she hit me", Aunty they are fighting." If there's one thing I can do - I'd lock both kids up in the toilet and force them to make up with each other before I can let them out. Haha! Sounds really evil. 

I wonder how teachers can endure all these grouchy fussy babies in class. Task me to handle my two girls already I'm about to disown them, what more 30 other kids!! With that, a BIG SALUTE TO TEACHERS.

PV chairperson : Please give me the upper primary the next 2-3 years I'd help out. All I need to do with the girls is to ensure their safety.

No comments: