Sunday, September 11, 2016

Advancing Technology

Things just gets slimmer and lighter and better. Our previous laptop was with us for 3-4 years and recently I can't type certain letters on it, namely b, x and z. An additional bluetooth enabled keyboard was the solution until the man decided it's time to change it. 
It was suppose to be che-che's computer but I end up using it more often than her. Had my programs & cutesy fonts installed in the laptop and I must admit if not for the frustrations for not being able to sync the keyboard and of course the inconvenience of lugging an additional keyboard outside, I would be happy with the old laptop. I don't have to start all over again re-installing softwares. 

This is so much lighter and slimmer. If che-che wants to bring this out to do her class projects with her friends, it would be so much easier. I remember her mentioning to her friend the other day, she can't bring her loptop coz some letters don't work. So, her friend brought hers and green eyed monster is just filled with envy seeing how her friend carry it in her backpack so easily. 

So tempted to get one on my own. Haha! Then I'll have to start imposing and threatening to confiscate the laptop from che-che when I notice she's distracted with it.         

Meanwhile, I'll need time to install printer and what nots inside here.Update my blog post, 2 has been in the draft box for the longest time. 

No comments: