Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

Didn't buy them any new costumes this year. Che-che had fussed about for the past 2-3 years back when she wore the Queen of Hearts and Mad Hatter costume, saying it's too tight at the armpit area; too itchy etc... Always getting me fuming mad. Well, I did try to get big size for her but she's way too fussy.

In order to ensure she don't get me angry, I decided she could use the devil or Dracula cape whatever you think it is for the 2nd or 3rd time. As for the lil' one, since she usually fits into the 6X US size, she can still wear LRRHood and Alice. I can save my money. 

We left Marine Parade a little later than 5.30pm. We arrived the place at 6+ with massive jam at PIE (Tuas), this time round I parked further away (which I realised I could have parked back the same place coz' there wasn't any bottleneck jam at the carpark - or maybe I left slightly earlier?) and we walked to the estate.

We started trick-treating at 2 mins to 7pm. By then the sky has turned dark so I didn't get any nice photos. Even the video camera I brought along was under-utilised. Oh well, as long as I had that few minutes snippets of the girls doing this during their childhood. Che-che did tell me it's boring.... My girl has grown, soon she wouldn't want to be seen with me.

Anyway, let the pictures do the talking --    









No comments: