Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

I saw how hard she worked these days. I don't know if it's for this Halloween thingy or if she's suddenly matured. I really hope it's the latter. But this final decision was made in the afternoon. A last minute decision you should say. I told her "you don't study hard, no more Halloween next year onwards."

We had to make a pact- two hours only. Had to ask KZ to cook their dinner and they'll eat in the car on way home. Che-che agreed.

Prior to leaving house, gave them the ugly treats I prepared

Trick-treating
Reached the place 5.15pm, officially start trick-treating at 5.25pm. We were practically rushing and mamarazzi was busy snapping pictures.



What is Halloween atmosphere? You need decors
Buckets to fill up the treats
And you need the kids too!


My Little Red Riding Hood and Queen of Hearts



Did you know that APPLE came up with it's latest gadget? A huge iPOD. Woah! Loved the way these people


She was running. Infact, we were running! Don't forget we had to cover everything in 2 hours.



Mr Wolf, Mr Wolf trying to devour my girl.

At exactly 7.18pm, we were back in the car ready to go homw.

By 8.30pm both kids were in bed. Happy Halloween Girls!

No comments: