Sunday, August 3, 2025

On This Day - (3rd Aug) #Reminders from FB #

3rd Aug 2024

Oh my! I really miss this cute little nonya 




3rd Aug 2024

Not enough time for me to share my life story. You need to prepare popcorn to listen to me 😂





3rd Aug 2024

The girls getting ready for movie night. And they kick me out of the living room.

I'm sure this is why lil' one has been so lonely when che-che was away. Her beastfriend of the same age group is now with her 24/7.

Movie night and late nights snacks on Fridays or maybe Saturdays at BK at 12tam opposite our house. #gotsnackssomemore#




3rd Aug 2021

Thanks for the update. Forgot 10th Aug is holiday, 23rd Aug another HBL.

Bor tak chek like that 🤣



We're more than halfway through Term 3 but it just doesn't feel like it.

🍀 - HBL

🍬 - went to school at 9+am after her 2nd jab. If only I had pulled her out from school that day. But overall she was well...only felt sleepy (fever only came in the night)

🍦 - Public Holiday

WAs postponed. How many days was she in school?

Hmm.. 🤔 what will Term 4 be like? No EOY? 😜



3rd Aug 2019

Feels intimidating lor.... che-che and I are the only females here. 4 other men all lifting weights, puffing away, push up, running. Wah seh! Atmosphere macam like in the army like that and here I am so tired, nuah-ing in one corner looking at cheesecake recipes while che-che cycled to I dunno where already.



3rd Aug 2018

I won't be doing this for sure, I'd be cursing and swearing and probably heart will stop during the jump. But if you see me posting a pic of me skydiving, I must have been possessed. Haha!






3rd Aug 2014

Kids jamming session.

Ehh.......it's trashing 🎶



3rd Aug 2012

She has alot of homeworks today!! Last homework for the day - making friendship band.

And mummy had to teach her...guess what I'm left-handed so she's trying hard to accommodate me





3rd Aug 2012

"number 6"!





3rd Aug 2011

One of our disgusting mealworm has turned into a pupa. Can u make out the body of the darkling beetle?



No comments: