Sunday, July 17, 2022

Rose Quartz Guasha

I have a jade face guasha but I wanted another different type for my use. 

To have some questions you may have, I shall post some answers I was looking for.

Is rose quartz or jade better for guasha?
  • Release blood and fluid stagnation
  • Dispels toxins
  • Boosts blood circulation
  • Improves fine lines and wrinkles
  • Boosts collagen & elastin production
  • Promotes lymphatic drainage
  • Relieves muscle tension
  • Relieves stress and aids in relaxation

A comparison between the genuine and fake rose quartz guasha 


I paid S$6.65 for this fake plastic guasha tool. Pls don’t be fooled like me. The moment I touched this, it feels so plastic-y.


 A real rose quartz guasha is cool to the touch, and this is. 

I paid S$53.72 for the roller, S$35.62 for the guasha lifting tool. Got it from iherb. 
Cost S$43 for the Guasha lifting tool in Sephora, and they sell the set at S$80. Argh! They carry it months after I received mine from iherb. 🤨

No comments: