Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Busy busy in the beginning of the year

The trend is that I'll always be so busy at the end of the year and the beginning of the year, just like accountants rushing to do the year-end financial reports. 

End of the year
Usually will be clearing the year's academic stuffs. Will throw if no need to keep for future reference. Well, I'd scan in some stuffs before throwing them away. For what? I have no idea. It's either for them to retrieve when they need it or for keepsake, where they have their schoolworks to show their kids/grandkids?
For che-che's stuffs, I'd usually keep for lil' one. Take them out from bomb shelter when lil' one reaches that level. But I'm slowly getting rid of stuffs that we have nothing to pass to lil' one. Lil' one doesn't want to go JC, so there's no need to keep for her. Will slowly scan and throw JC materials this year.
End of the year is also the time I'll be finalising the holiday itinery. Preparing a travel journal for lil' one as well. Oh well, I didn't have to do that last year. No drafts at all so if we decide (and if possible to travel in 2021) to go for a trip, I'd have to start from the beginning. A little research was done though so 1/10 of the work is done. 

Beginning of the year
Beginning of the year will be the time I try to clear backlog work. No joke lah! One person how to manage so many things?   
This year, I've already started scanning JC materials. So 辛苦一点 scanning in all J1 and J2 stuffs. Damn! It's alot! And I'm amazed she's able to keep in her side cabinet.   
My feelings
I'm happy the storeroom is cleared of academic stuffs coz it's all in AR's bookshelves now in prep for her major exam next year
Although my girls won't have anything physical left behind to show their kids except their uniforms (I will be keeping their school's face mask as well). Though I can be a sentimental person but I want tidiness too. At least I left some scanned stuffs behind, I took some pictures for them before I junked them away.

#tryingminimalistliving#



No comments: