Monday, February 15, 2021

On This Day - 15th Feb #Reminders from FB#

15th Feb 2011

Kids are REALLY honest. Girl came back saying that she had to bring the Catholic Welfare ticket back to school tmrw. The due date is 20 something Feb, so surprised it's early submission. (she's suppose to bring to mom's place to try to sell to my family) When I went back to room and gave her $10, she looked at me "oh! so you buying everything?" 

She then told me the real reason for bringing back tix.

"Becoz' I told Ms R tt my mummy only bought $2. N I cannot sell anymore. She asked me can u buy any more. I told her my mother's not working n she has no more money (haha! tt's what I always say when she bugs me 2 buy rubbish 4 her).

She asked where's daddy, I said my daddy is outstation. So she said I can bring the remaining tickets tmrw."

Wah.... I sound very poor. No money 2 survive in Singapore without hubby. But think abt it, really innocent remark


15th Feb 2012

HW! HW! HW! When will there be a day she comes back with no HW?? 

I'm not being paradoxical, yes I love when teachers give HW. But.... To the extent that I hv no time for her to do my work? To the extent that on her MC day, she had to do my work??

15th Feb 2012

Asked lil' girl "a millennium is a 1000 years. What is a 100 years?" *shrugs shoulder n smile ever sweetly* "it's a cen..." "century!" "how about 10 years?" " a de-ker-deh" "a what?" "a de-ker-deh. It's d-e-c-a-d-e what. So it's de-ker-deh." 

Funny moments to tickle me pink.

15th Feb 2012

My lil' girl 昨天读书一半又在白板偷画画。This time I caught her in action.

*she's guilt stricken*





15th Feb 2015

THESE!! Gotta go in for wash too!







No comments: