Tuesday, August 28, 2018

On This Day - 28th Aug #Reminders from FB#

August 28, 2011 at 11:11 AM · 
Can buy 4D alr. The only time lil' girl will sit down quietly n eat her meal-lunch. Why? She was extremely hungry as she didn't eat much breakfast.



August 28, 2011 at 1:44 PM ·
Few days ago, Che-Che asked me "mummy, what is aviary?" I answered her. Few minutes later,"mummy, what is a-r-s-e-n-a-l?" "It's a football team in England." Gave me a very blur look, "ooh! ...ok.."
Today as I'm marking her work, I burst out laughing at my answer. Wah!! Silly mother!!
Quick! Must make her erase off that definition n reload new and accurate answer. LOL

August 28, 2015 at 7:26 AM · 
Goodbye piano. Thanks for enduring our slamming and beating over the years.

August 28, 2015 at 12:21 PM ·
Out with the old, in with the new. Side by side.
Dad - the first student to play the piano. Hahaha! Dad came coz he'll see what he can do to hide the wiring to the plug and see what he needs to bring the next time.

Yay! It's here
 Goodbye Ms Shortie.
 Ha! Can see in the reflection how messy the dining table is with the magazine holders


No comments: