Friday, August 31, 2018

On This Day - 31st Aug #Reminders from FB#

August 31, 2009 at 5:20 PM · 
I survived! I didn't make the children cry........ I didn't make the children pee in their panties. Will blog about my experience soon!

Comments in 2018 : The first time I volunteered in che-che's school for Teachers Day. In total, throughout both girls' time in primary school, I volunteered a total of 7 times. This year, TD was yesterday - 30th Aug and I didn't make my appearance for the second year running. 

This was my cutie pie che-che who would smile beautifully for me. Now? I can't even steal a snapshot of her!
_____________________________________________

August 31, 2009 at 9:35 PM · 
Appreciating all the hard work by the teachers world around.

It's celebrated on 1st September in Singapore.

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!

幸せな教師の日  

(a) Card for her FT. Made some time back in June
(b) Card for her Chinese teacher. Made some time back in June. And we didn't have time to make more after that for the rests of her teachers. Mummy is exhausted!
(c) Pom pom crafts for the teachers - mainly Athena's teachers in school, from Berries, Yamaha. Aricia's teachers only includes a few in school (can't do for all - too exhausted + got my fingers burnt with the hot glue. OUCH!!), her 2 教師 in Shichida.
(d) The dragonfly for Athena's Chinese teacher, Chick for Yamaha teacher. The only 2 that stands out from the rests. After that I got so exhausted and asked Athena to simply help cut the black chennille sticks and paste the 2 pom poms together to do ladybirds - the simplest!
(e) Gifts for Athena's teachers in school which consists of Lindt chocolate, pom pom craft + card. No time to bake cookies this year. Give myself some breathing space.
(f) I ran out of the "eyes" for the ladybirds for Athena's teachers in LCCC, so decided not to do anymore crafts. 
Instead opted for the easy way out - buy. 
Cards were made and it's the quickest method. Colour; paste and write. Heehee! 
Gifts varies between the koala magnets, A+ magnets and a memo clip
Even the bags had to be purchased, I ran out of my white bags and didn't want to travel all the way to Bencoolen to buy. 
Hmm.........I've just realised, I'm getting lazier each year



教師 ML in Springleaf Shichida is not forgotten (by the mummy) - apparently Aricia seem to have forgotten her.... We made a trip down on Friday to pass her the small gift.
Teacher A - from MMI

Eclairs that I made for MMI teachers 

Comments in 2018 : The gifts to their teachers are getting lesser and lesser each year. We've stopped giving che-che's LCCC teachers for a very long time. The only teacher that has been receiving gifts all these years is Teacher Peggy. Maybe next year I don't have to prepare any more gifts? 
I miss baking eclairs. I shall do this next year.

_____________________________________

August 31, 2011 at 10:46 PM · 
Taking P3 girls tmrw. Yay! no more crybabies (I hope) but a class of slightly mature kids. I think I'm going to have a good time.

______________________________

August 31, 2015 · 
Che-che burst out laughing when she saw this on lil' one's studytable. 
"Do not see"...

No comments: