Sunday, August 26, 2018

On This Day - 26th Aug #Reminders from FB#

August 26, 2009 at 3:29 PM ·
5 more days to me being a "teacher" in che-che's school. Wish me luck!! I'm going to drive them crazy..........................

Comments in 2018 : I didn't volunteer last year and this year. Too many things happened last year and I was overly exhausted. This year, I'm tired. Lil' one was hoping that I can help this year, being her last year in the school coz' she wanted me to be their photographer.

________________________________________________

August 26, 2015 at 2:04 PM ·
With the girls at Marina Barrage this morning.
We were first stationed at the gallery. Girls asked me for answers..haha! They asked the wrong person. I don't provide answers.
Had a snack then flew the kite they designed. Lil' one's group had problem with theirs. Tried so many times even FT helped twice or thrice? Finally we asked for a spare kite. First attempt it went up.
Girls had fun. The PVs were exhausted.
* for once : tchr asked them what does ECP stands for. Everyone could answer. The last LJ, when tchr asked what PIE stands for. The girls "Parkway parade ......"
Cute lah these girls. Today, a few girls came up to me to greet me. One girl from her Kindy came up to me. Asked me if I rmbred her "coz I Rmbr you..." I didn't change much except grown fatter but I really can't recognize her. 3 years ago! How to rmbr?











________________________________________________




No comments: