Friday, November 29, 2019

Miss my gal

Che-che has gone for a week trip with her school and I’m beginning to miss her. It's not her first time overseas without us, she went for a trip with the school Handbells Ensemble in Primary 5? or was it Primary 4? And then there was overnight trip to Malacca in Primary 6. But this time is different, because she's such a big girl now. She packed her own bag, of course I did help her with the toiletries bag. Still it's different now that she goes through the bag to check that I don't put in unnecessary stuffs for her. The rests is packed by her as she needed to bring some other items for the activities that they're doing there.

She was away from home since 24th Nov and will only touch down tomorrow night. I can't wait for her to share with me what she has done there, I'm sure it's some life-changing experience for her now that she's 17 years 4 days old. And did lil' one miss her sister? She claims not, she didn't tear at the airport, she's happy that she's away from her. Likewise older sister claims she is happy the irritating girl is not with her. But I'm sure despite all these, they do miss each other, the partner-in-crime needs to work together otherwise it's powerless with only one. I'm grateful her teacher helped me with the birthday cake and all there so that she had an unforgettable birthday without her parents. Ahh.... maybe she's happier this way.     

No comments: