Sunday, November 17, 2019

A series of cutie food class in 2019 (cute custard bun, cute cookies, cute tangyuan, cute pineapple tart, cute chiffon cake)

30th Aug (Fri)
I was really looking forward to her class as I've been following her Instagram page. And bookings were taken up very fast too. From what I heard she has a faithful string of followers who would attend all her classes whenever she's in SIN. 

I was surprised that my girlfriend also signed up for the class, I never knew she liked all these so now that I know, I'll jio her next time.   

My Sanrio custard steam bao

31st Aug (Sat) 
A long day for me as I have 2 classes. My signed cookie class as well as a makeup class at 8pm. Instructress asked for us to return the next day as 1-2 baos didn't rise up that beautifully. Class ended very late - 3hrs later? 

It's a tiring process to make cute stuffs, one guy commented that initially he wanted to make christmas cookies to sell. Not anymore. Haha! Honestly I wouldn't want to make to sell, very tiring. Yes, people may order few bottles at one go but if there's only one person to make everything - no day no night lor! I'm just happy to make for own and family consumption.     




In the night. 



2nd Sept (Mon)
Nice to see the cuties bobbing up and down in the water

Mine! Cute hor?
With my long time friend, J. Our last lesson together by this instructress

Really yummy. I love black sesame 

9th Nov (Sat) 
There are some things I just figure out how it's done, so must pay money. Judy led us into a fun class. My stomach growled as the buttery smell emitted from the oven. I don't mind pineapple tarts once in a while considering how unhealthy it can be (as if I'm that health conscious!) 


Lil' one tried but didn't like it. Didn't like pineapple. So maybe next time I'll try with chocolates? My girls are so troublesome so fussy!


16th Nov (Sat)

Really hilarious, I didn't know who the instructress was. Until they mentioned her name, Agnes Chii, and her Instagram page. Then realised that I had been following her all these while. I didn't expect to meet the shifu in person. Learnt so much from her  

Hers Vs 

Mine! Disfigured face, not proportionate eyes, chiffon that sank in. 


I never liked the idea of using a chiffon pan to make chiffon cake as heard one need skills to make the cake fall in place nicely. So usually I prefer to make individual cupped chiffon cake, which makes it easy for one to bring out and eat. So now maybe with the idea of knowing how to make cute designs, maybe I can try to do a small figurine (if my big fat fingers can do it that small) and put in on the chiffon cakes. 


That marks the end of baking classes for the year. Time to get busy and continue my holiday itinery planning where I had stopped. 

































No comments: