Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Lost childhood

Dedicated to those "friends" of mine who were sarcastic to me when I used to complain about kids' school piling up homeworks and exams. They can be so cynical to tell me "only exams what? what's so difficult? Got so busy meh?" (I really hate this sentence - "got so busy meh?)  Best is those who dare tell me, I won't do it, I won't let child go for tuition or subject my kids to stress.I believe in letting my child rest blah blah

Now that they are in the situation as THEIR child grew up and into the primary school they go, I see one by one writing about not going out because of their kids' upcoming exams. And they are given lots of homeworks. So what happened to the "REST" their child was suppose to get? Huh! 

STFU. If I'm bad enough and wanting to make enemies, I'd dig up the past and tell them how rude they were to me before. Now that they're going through the same thing, don't they owe me an apology?

That was the reason why I decided to tone down in Facebook coz people tend to be keyboard warrior and critical of the way I do things. I know everyone has their own thoughts and they shouldn't be criticising others; likewise I don't criticise others. Others are really fake and only posts nice things happening to show off.  



1 comment:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Just ignore those nasty or comments that you don't like la Lily :-)