Wednesday, August 30, 2017

No birthday party

It's 21 days, 3 possible weekends, to lil' one's birthday and she has been bugging me for one lunch date with her friends.

Actually I felt kinda guilty that she does not have a birthday party every year like che-che. She did mention weeks before but I didn't make any move that a party was to be under way. I was too tired to prepare anything. I'm going to make life easier for myselpaf this year, I guess I also won't prepare any Children's day gifts for her classmates, after last year's mama drama.

She asked for a lunch date with her friends, but how was I suppose to organise or to give invitation card at such last minute? Just one more day, it's school hols. I can't plan anything during school week, even if I did, invitation card has to be given out before the school holidays right? What more if I wanted to plan something during the school holidays. Sigh......

She didn't have any party last year coz we were suppose to keep a low profile( fengshui reason). This year, I was deliberating in June. Anyway, the unexpected happened and we're supposed to be mourning, you think I dare to suggest this?

Maybe next year? After PSLE? Do a post birthday party? 



 


No comments: