Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Hacked!

#%^*!!
Just as I was so happy that I was able to control her. Or rather I was under the false impression that she was under controlled,  I caught her using her phone again so many times, and it's CA2 TEST week. I was puzzled, she shouldn't have access to her phone coz it's the schedule time to block her from using some partially restricted apps.
In a fit of anger, I took her phone away from her and noticed that she could go into some Apps I hadn't allowed her AT ALL TIMES. I was able to go into her phone until I had to turn off. By then I couldn't go in as she has changed her password. 
As usual, getting intensive scolding from me during test period. The mood is already so bad. I simply don't understand why is she still not putting in effort for her studies. (I'm wasting my time and money on this useless girl!) 
Then she was defensive and said she was checking on school homework. I was livid why wouldn't she take note of her homeworks in school then? 

Phone confiscated! A fuming mad mother! Lucky the man is not around to hear me yell my voice in the house. (Thanks to the training I received in SQ - crash drills)

Then it dawned upon me, my girl is smart enough to know how to hack the system. And I'm still trying to Google search and figure out how she did it. 

Consolation : perhaps she don't really need to study that hard hor? She will be talent scouted as a computer hacker. 

No comments: