Saturday, February 18, 2017

Yay! USA here we come!

Great! we're heading to USA this year end. And that means che-che will miss her WBAS this year. Though she was enjoying herself last year and wanted to go again this year, she can't give up this trip as she has been asking us for the longest time to go back to US again. She's damn lucky! Some kids don't even get to go so far, are not so well- travelled like her.

Lil' one is super excited as it's her first trip to so far far away.

I'm excited too even though I've been there before. Nothing beats going on holiday right?

Not sure what hubby is planning. I used to plan itinery but I'm too tired now..... I can't cope with so many things on hand. I'm sure it's going to be a fun trip (provided the kids don't fight with each other)

No comments: