Friday, May 20, 2011

Coming June hols

The months whizzed past us before we can say Superman. Really scary! It seems a while ago, I was talking about my girl's first year in Primary school. It's the mid of her 3rd primary school years, 3 1/2 more years to go before she goes into Secondary school.

So what's the plan for this coming school hols? We'll be heading for a holiday nearby our hot hot Singapore. And it's going to be even hotter!! Summer clothings are easier to pack definitely but it means I'll have to double up my action as a laundry ah-soh. Wouldn't want a luggage filled with*whew! what was that smell?* clothes as I open it.

It's really unlike of me to pack the girls' and my stuffs at last minute. But .... what happened this year? I'm really exhausted! Been so tied up with che-che's school work. It's no joke, her work tripled this year everyday. Really! My crowning glory tripled its speed in growing out more white hairs. ARGH!

No comments: