Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Day of Celebration - CNY Day 10

Had been looking forward to this merry-making day. Tired it certainly is but worth it when you see the girls' happy faces.

Venue 1
The day started with a playdate to mei-mei's friend's place @ Katong.

And we were late!! Guess why? Coz' my big girl actually wore slippers out (deliberately) and no way she was going visiting in sloppy attire - tho' the top was good enough. Had to detour back just to get her shoes. Prior to that, KZ offered to swop her shoes with che-che but she refused lor! Super embarrassing!!

It was a reunion for 3 kids, 2 of whom had left MMI. Declan left for Canadian School, we missed seeing his lil' Peter Pan brother. The kids played, we chatted.

Photos of the children. See the matching dress?
The Knight protecting all the Princesses
Sigh.. always so difficult to get 3 kids to pose for photo together

I was about to give up finding a perfect shot. And then they had to give me one for my last pic. Haiz!
The mommies
Venue 2
Vivi's birthday party @ Toa Payoh


Priceless expression on mei-mei's face + pouty lips. She kept turning her head to listen to the adults conversation discussing how to cut the cake. Haha! For me, I'll do the easy way. Get cupcake pick and nobody gets to fight who gets who's face.
Hubby always say I like to snap pictures for everything. Now you know why? These are little things that I did manage to capture of the girls.
The destroyed cake. Wah.... According to che-che, she said she got the face of somebody. And she didn't ask for it. So sometimes it's good not to fight over who eats what, then the host will give the 3rd party the cake.
One last shot of the girls before leaving
Venue 3
CNY party back @ Katong. ??

What can I say? We were simply pampered with so much food.
Aricia playing by the pool. Today I brought KZ along with us so that she can help me take care of Aricia. Quite alot of danger spot in every venue. At least I can 放心 to chat & give myself a well-deserved break.
Here's a pictures of the nice ladies I mix with. Oh! Our sexy momma wasn't there yet.
Lil' cute Saby, the youngest of all the kids and the second youngest - Aricia. Hmm... can't wait for Saby to grow older and play with Aricia, who tends to get left out coz' all the che-ches are way too old.
Kids queuing up. My girl cannot stand still, was in the queue ; then got bored entertained herself, then ran away; caught her; ran off and after some some time she finally got her food - MEE SOTO
The kids really enjoy the Mee Soto. Aricia loves it too!
The girls spent the night playing. Wow! They really have alot of toys!! The mummies chatted. Given a glass of wine and I didn't drink much. I haven't touched wine and any form of alcohol since I quit flying.
Just as I said I wanted to leave, my girl had to go for her second bowl of noodles. She really loved it so much!
Left at 10+ to spend some time with hubby before he flies off the next day. I heard that the rests of them stayed till early in the morning.

That's all folks! Till the next CNY

No comments: