Sunday, May 7, 2023

On This Day - (7th May) #Reminders from FB#

7th May 2022

What a fun and memorable day!

Made possible by a Disney Park expert, we're able to cover more than what we could. She could plan anything except for the glitch in one ride where we got stuck inside. That was really hilarious and thankfully no young crying kids with us so we're able to turn that misfortune (or maybe not) into an experience that even I never had before. She even commented luckily the position we're stuck in is leveled and not some ascending/descending awkward position.

Better still, she's the girls' favourite person to be with

-young and fun. I guess this friendship between the mothers might just continue on with the kids.



Footnote written in 2023 :


Missing Disneyland. I'm never too old for the Disney magic.

Magic mountain next Athena Ting? Aricia Ting can stay in hotel ๐Ÿ˜‚


7th May 2022

2 Christmas ago .... (in 2019)






7th May 2022 


This was one of the albums in my camera roll.

Missing this.

Only when on holiday can stop, look and appreciate what's around me. When at home, I get caught up and oh man...I'm surrounded by blocks ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️




7th May 2013


Another nice food cooked by Suwin Fang. Prawn

balls!! Thanks friend ๆˆ‘ไปŠๅคฉๆœ‰็ฆ. Eat today, diet

tmrw.



Thanks to Suwin Fang, greedy me gets to eat her nice Indonesian gado gado.



7th May 2013


S.T.R.E.S.S.ssssssssssssssss



7th May 2011

Athena's masked Nintendo (last night). I spent $84 on this!! But pretty right?



Quick! Quick! Warm blanket. Poor Tamagotchi!

They had been looking for it the whole of yesterday.

Guess where Che-Che left it?? In the box of chocolates n candies n into the fridge. Hahaha! Brrr...cold




7th May 2011


The lil' girl spoilt the fun. Told me the moment I came out from toilet,"mummy we r going to make u a card.

It's for Mother's Day."

LOL. Everyone asked her to keep quiet, she continued "u wait ok? Che-Che n me going to make alr."

I feel like peeking.


>>>>>>>>>>>


I like to tease her lah! She came out of room n asked KZ to go in, I said I'll go in to help them. She pushed me away and said "NO! U cannot see. I AM going to make u a card. It's a surplise (surprise) from me.' I'm not the least surplise but shall act surplise.



7th May 2011


Can't wait for Wed to come. It's a war-zone in the studyroom. Need to tidy up, it's an eyesore definitely but good hideout place from enemy. Hee!







No comments: