Tuesday, December 10, 2019

When she's 17

The time when she has her own savings account. So we went down to close the in-trust account that I have with her (Haha! I know it's like an old old suaku type of accounts that I have with both girls since they're still young to handle financial matters on their own) 

Knowing how stingy aka thrifty she is, I have no worries that she'll overspend her money. I only can't trust lil' one with hers. Daddy topped up money for her and then she decided to open a One account with UOB. She wanted UOB for convenience so that I can do transfer to her easily. I'm not really keen in doing Paynow / Paylah.

When I saw her card, I just had to take out my CC and take a picture. So pretty right?   
I don't like it when bank staffs always try to hardsell stuffs to us. A simple trip of just opening an account should take less than an hour took us a longer time. 
When he saw the cheques we used to issue to open her account. First he saw hub's lone cheque and he didn't know which bank was it (huh? Uncle! It's Citibank!) then he realised it was the premier banking. Then when I used the joint account cheque, he looked at the premier banking header of the other bank cheque and then wanted us to move all accounts to UOB. Siao! Wanted to hard sell stuffs and I told him bluntly that we needed to end this quickly as we're all very hungry.

Nonetheless we have a happy girl and a jealous girl who can't wait to turn 17 to have her own account. Sorry lil' one.... for you... I will confiscate your card away.  

No comments: