Monday, April 8, 2019

As the kids progress into their next chapter

with lil' one in secondary school and che-che in JC, there are adjustments to be made.

Let's start with che-che, the one who spends more time in school than at home. Our home is like a hotel to her now. 
Her day starts at 8.30am (3 days) and 7.30am (2 days) but she has been going in to school early almost daily to get some work done. She didn't want us to send her to school (so far) and chose a time where she's able to get a seat on the bus, and when she finally worked out on the perfect timing where she's able to get a seat on the bus (even though the bus is only 2 stops away from Interchange) - it's a shocking 6.20 am!! I'm still very concerned about my children getting as much sleep as possible, suggested that daddy can send her to school on his way to work while I send lil' one, so she don't have to spend time detouring but she didn't want. Even coming back from school, she refused my offer in picking her up. Maybe she's embarrassed? Her academic day ends earliest at 4pm to 5pm. 

Basically all I need to fuss about would be lil' one. 

Soon, che-che will be in Uni. I doubt I'll see her shadow and lil' one growing up and getting busy with her school. Soon, I'll be feeling the empty nest syndrome. Oh my! Can my girls stop growing up? I miss them when they were young, so cute and they were definitely by my side (tho they were driving me crazy)   

No comments: