Saturday, June 9, 2018

School hols

Sometimes I love school holidays; sometimes I hate it. Probably one of the reason that I love school holidays is that there are ample parking spaces for me. 
Did it mean that 70% of the  "car population" come from the parents sending their kids for tuitions? 

At any time, I'm sure some would have left the country for a vacation. However the change is relatively obvious. 

Usually on Fridays, I'll be lucky if I can get a parking lot on the third level in the multi-storey carpark. And on Saturdays, I'll need to go all the way up to Level 7 in Parkway. Now, I'm able to even park on the second level and 5th level!! 

9th June - the date today. Second week of school holidays and it does seem long and draggy. Not that I'm complaining.... but I'm not looking forward to Term 3 either.    

No comments: