Friday, October 7, 2016

7th Oct 2016 #Birthday wishes or postings on FB#

I was in denial that I'm another year older until I received this surprise jelly cake from you, Youli Song. Thanks a lot! I truly appreciate all that you've done.





It was a day just like any other day where house chores still had to be done; the same routine as on every Fridays. What made today a little more special is I received messages from everyone via FB, SMS, a birthday card from my best friend who never fails to send me a card every year. I was reminded again to count my blessings - to be thought of this day by my family and friends. 

I couldn't ask for anything more... I'm truly blessed and very lucky.



Birthday song is sung at 10pm. But that's just our routine for Fridays, with a minor tweek for today - a later shower for lil' one

*****

Birthday wish from REHENA, my pretty LSS





No comments: