Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SYF 2014 - The Bitches

The preceding months before SYF had been hectic. Therefore I'm glad the SYF is finally here, we can put a stop to going back to school for additional day.
 
CCA teacher called to ask me for help to the venue in the afternoon few days before, but I had to turn down their  request as I need to be in school to pick the lil' one. I'd go down from school to Republic Poly to support them, if I can get there in time. I offered my help in the morning.
Some other mummies came too, but it seems like they were only there to help their own kids. Hmm..... some people are just so self-centred. Nevertheless, YL and I work well as a team. *a round of applause* She did the hair, I did the make-up.
 
And when the girls were leaving, I realised no other mummy was there to help YL so I kindda hinted to the other mummies (who were taking a ride there) that they needed help. All of them are Bs.. they gave me a strange look; blinked their eyes and turned their heads away. If I shout "money on the floor", I bet those bitches would turn around and look at the floor. TMD!! Assholes! Don't ever let me see you again! Anyway, they aren't PVs at all. Thank God, the school don't need selfish people like them.
 
One of them even ask me sacrastically "so why aren't you helping out then?" Look bitch, I spoke nicely to everyone you don't have to come and question me. I should have told the bitch, my helicopter is waiting for me in the school rooftop, I need to fly out to Saudi Arabia to sign my oil business deal.
Anyway, I told her a valid reason that I have to pick my younger daughter in the school. That bitch is not only a bitch with no heart, she has no brains too! Her stupid proposal "Eh... if you trust me I can help you. I'll help you pick up your little girl then you can accompany them. You can come and pick her up later." I must be insane if I trusted her, a stranger, a bitch, a stupid woman. I was about to snap at her if she can recognize my daughter,  if my daughter would trust her, I don't think she'll even stay in school. And since she has no brains, I'm sure she will not have the onus to get lunch for my girl.
Wah....... 我长到这么大,从来没有看过一个像她这么笨的人 . Anyway, looking at how sloppy she is, she might even walk out of the school gate forgetting my girl. Then my poor girl will be traumatised.  
 
Anyway, YL said that those selfish bitches simply walked to watch the performances the moment they reach the destination. I'm surprised that the teachers asking for help, did they tell them they needed help? If they didn't, then they should know they shouldn't just depend on us two right? True, we will help when we can but if we're busy they need to have other parents coming in to help.  If they did inform them of the help required and those bitches ignore..... I believe in karma.
 
Cool down.... relax....... not worth getting angry with them.
 

No comments: