Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's nearly over

Finally! The study room is looking a little tidier. A little only!

Somehow still must have some books outside to make it look like a studyroom.

One more paper tomorrow and it's F-R-E-E-D-O-M until the school holiday starts. Been a bad period for me too! When my long forgotten tension headache came back to visit me. I used to have tension headache when I'm preparing for exams, the doctor even asked me "who's sitting for exams? Your daughter or you?" I answered him without batting my eyelids "Me!"
It's really tiring to be a parent now where there has been debates and the yearly complains over our education system - which I can safely say - It will never change.
Makes me think too, if I panic over every exams she goes through, I wonder what will become of me when she's sitting for her PSLE in two years' time. Popping Ponstan every single day. And please, make that viscious cycle twice for me. Any more kids for me? No thank you.

No comments: