Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fun time

We had a long National Day holiday, the girls didn't have to attend school. (mummy's finally relieved from chauffeuring duties)
After doing some work, they had wanted to bake. But mummy's too tired + did not have time to check if have the raw ingredients at home. Had no idea what to bake either!

Then I decided to do something easy and fast. I remembered I had these funny faces icing stuffs (meant for kids to decorate cupcakes with them when we bake cupcakes), took out their favourite Oreos cookies and did some chocolate coating.

It's amazing to see their creative juices flowing. For once mei-mei really did enjoy herself thoroughly (she's the impatient sort, so usually gives up faster than che-che)

I hate to work with white chocolate! Always so difficult!!
Che-che had wanted to continue doing it, but I decided to let them rest while I coat the remaining with dark chocolates. And if I were to have difficulty in coating them; she would definitely find it a challenge too, right?

Once the chocolate is about to set, I asked the girls to decorate the cookies with quins and mini m&ms. I finally get to use my chocolate transfer sheet. And I love the outcome!
The girls' works and my chocolate transfer sheet works.

Girls enjoying their cookies. I prefer the dark chocolates though.
With that, we ended the session and shall look forward to the next mummy-daughters bonding session

No comments: