Needed a break at the start of the week 🤣, as if the days of the week matters to me.
Sometimes it’s nice to have a mid day break. Arrived Millenia Walk’s Meidi-ya at 2.20pm to look for my potatoes.
So happy I saw a 🥕, technically I bought 2 useful ingredients to cook either curry or stew this week. But picked 4 other rubbish ( Chobani, Hanuta, lime juice), milk tea belongs to lil’ one.
Spent a very short time strolling in a Japanese mart, it’s almost like stepping into a new world which is what I badly needed. Perhaps it’s the desire for a change to my mundane life? Don’t know how to describe that feeling.
I’m missing Japan again. I can’t fly to Japan but I can drive to mini Japan 😂. Frankly speaking I would prefer if the whole supermarket stocks exclusively Japanese products, I will gladly make a trip here every fortnight.
@ 3.25pm - giving lil’ one a little break. Actually to keep her mouth full so she can stop yakking 😂




No comments:
Post a Comment