On a Bombardier CRJ550 where the engines are behind the aircraft. Cool....
#suaku#
So small, so cute. One toilet right at the back and the moment you step out this is what you see. If I decide to sprint (as if), how many seconds later will I reach the flight deck door? That is if the angmohs don't suddenly stick their legs out and trip me ๐
l've never sat on an aircraft that uses the seat as a flotation device...i think.... Can't rmbr what were the aircraft type we took long long time ago to fly domestically in the US.
A typical singaporean aunty anyone can identify overseas. Haha!
Relaxing by the lake, it's really cooling but the ☀️ I shouldn't complain coz it's only a very very nice 23deg cel.
Yummy yummy. Haven't had soufflรฉ pancakes for years.
#iamnotonketo#
First airfried eggs. Only egg whites, yolks have been used for ice-cream making.
ไปๅคฉๅไบๅ ญ็ฒ่,ๆๅคฉ็็ๅๅป่。
Well this just brought back a crap load of awesome memories…...and that "damn I'm old" feeling ๐
Cleared up the optical mess left behind by the naughty girl. Hmm! She thinks her mother so free huh?
Came out from shower to see girl writing this on the whiteboard.
5. Sleep
Heehee!
Oh yes! Caught Aricia Ting in action.
So what was nor 6? Eat?

















No comments:
Post a Comment