Saturday, November 27, 2021

YES!!

Yes! The mentally straining work is finally all done. Tour booked for Antelope canyon. Apparently I found out that we can't do self tour on a navajo land, so I managed to book a tour with a company. Bought Disneyland tickets. 

All research done. Damn! Those are really hard work. All the late nights, plus I lose concentration, I get distracted easily. I deserve a good rest after this, a good whole 7hrs sleep.

I was excited when I did the final last binding for lil' one's travel journal today. 

Itinery planning was completed 6 days ago on 21st Nov. And then I concentrated on her travel journal. Infact, her journal at one point was done concurrently with the itinery planning, so that's why I have lesser things to research. But when I get so distracted with something that I had read, I'll go into into youtube videos (thank goodness we have the internet to help us now). I ended up spending half an hour watching videos on navajo nation, their cultures etc..



Yay! I'm all done! Not bad, not bad. It's more than a month after we bought our tickets. I had initially set a targetted date for myself to complete everything in 5 weeks. So I'm late, but it's ok coz I always buffer some time with the final final target date.  

I can finally concentrate on the cooking of meals (a silly me suggested that we should do a self quarantine 2 weeks before our flights, so as not to sabotage our PCR test. So home quarantine started 2 days ago on 25th Nov.)
Did I mention that I arranged for all tutors to start zoom lessons as well, so I have no visitors. Which is good, otherwise I'm always lugging the laptop and printer to and fro when I have tutors coming into the house. It's really sad, I can't use the study table in the master bedroom as the man needs to work. I always end up either at the dining table or in lil' one's room on the floor when she's having tuition outside. 

I can also start packing our luggage and at the same time get the ironing done. I haven't ironed for 3 weeks, so I have a huge pile of clothes piling up in the laundry bag. Sigh..... when you're a one woman show, need to set priority. Not to mention my walk-in-wardrobe is a total mess with stuffs I need to pack into luggage.   


  

No comments: