Saturday, February 22, 2020

The man, the must go-to concert is here

Finally! After securing the to-die-for tickets last September, I had been doing the final countdown to this day.

It was worrying too as the days got closer, with the impending covid19 pandemic going on, if the concert would still go on. I was hoping that it will go on as scheduled as I don't think I'll have the opportunity next time and better still when in home grounds - I can secure tickets early. 

Met up with S, a long time friend, at coffee bean for a catch up before the concert. The girls haven't seen each other since a year back during the NUS Open House. 

Enjoyed the concert tremendously. And when he did his encore, he went to the grand piano which is closer to our seats. But I didn't take video of him playing the full song. All good things must come to an end, we feel so elated that we finally went for his concert in this lifetime.  

Picture time!

 Scanned booklet cover
 From my seat

 Photos taken from SSO FB page   
 Photo taken by me as he played an encore for us. One Summer's Day from Spirited Away. Was fan-girling away, waved to him like crazy. Haha! 

No comments: