Monday, September 16, 2019

"You're BUSTED!"

The day my girls were busted. 

It was the 2nd or 3rd day the girls are sleeping together in lil' one's room to share the air purifier. (Yup! haze is back)

It's funny that they didn't hear me when I opened my bedroom door so loudly, for the obvious reason they were too engrossed in their conversation in the dark - it was 10+, way beyond their bedtime. I stood in the dark doorway listening to them, about 40 seconds later I decided to turn on the aisle light and I heard che-che's "Ssshh.." Lil' one couldn't stop her conversation in time (reaction abit slow), she also has this habit of wanting to complete her sentence. In other words, she hasn't reached the 'full stop' of what she was going to say so wanted to continue. Che-che had to hush her again "Ssshh" I gave a leeway of 8 seconds before I opened the door. Lil' one laying on her front, I guessed she plonked down immediately. Che-che on her side, the tell tale sign that they were facing each other. Che-che pretended to open her eyes and spoke in a sleepy voice "what".

"Don't bluff! Both of you were talking in the dark. Being your mother, I always have to think and do things  

No comments: