Monday, December 10, 2018

10th Dec - A day running errands

The girls had their braces fixed today and since their appointment is in the morning, I decided to make the day running all my errands. I wouldn't have to do this if we didn't make that last minute trip to Bangkok, though I'm not complaining. It's a rare chance that we're able to leave for a short holiday this time since both girls had finished their major examinations and I've stopped their tuitions.  

Orthodontist finished with his masterpiece with the 2 girls at around 11+, we made way for lunch at Ichiban Boshi at Shaw Centre (at first) but we walked out after that still debating where to go for lunch. 
In the end, I decided that Parkway would have all the places I needed to go. Bank, shops and food - they will definitely find something to eat, well perhaps I should say something that they miss eating there since ... we literally lived there for 10 years!! 

1) Needed to get 2 new sweaters for lil' one since she kindda outgrew hers (finally!). At the same time che-che picked a coat for herself. She wanted mine but I love mine so got her a new one. I told her it'll be her last coat, she's spent the most amount of money every year as she keeps growing sideways. If she can't fit the next year then she'll have to 自己搞定. 
2) Daiso to get some empty bottles, a pair of scissors to cut their food for the next few days.
3) School shoes for lil' one. She kept pestering me to get her shoes with shoelaces. Somebody feels ashamed wearing velcro shoes in secondary school. Haha! 
4) A quick check on my TO-DO list on phone and I suddenly realised what was inkling in my mind before I left Orchard, I knew I had to drop by somewhere but simply cannot recall where. Was suppose to go down LUSH but .... oh well, I dropped by at Kiehl's instead. Shall blog about the Kiehl products in another entry. 
5) Secondary school - to check if they have booklist and their opening hours on 31st Dec. Will need to register lil' one another day. 
6) School pinafore and adjusted belt hook and ironed name label back home. We're left with the blouse and PE attire which I can settle on 31st or just let her buy it from the bookshop herself when school reopens.  

Finally home!       

No comments: