Monday, July 11, 2016

The headache that comes annually

It's the time (yet again) I have this headache. Come every July, I'll have to wreck my brain on what to gift the teachers on Teachers' Day. Something practical; something handmade; something special. I must admit I'm really running out of ideas.
Sigh........ Ok I admit it's just me. Most parents won't be bother but buy gifts the day before Teachers' Day.
The list must be up of course. Used to get them involved in the process of making the gifts but I prefer them to take the time to study.

Then another headache, should we have any party for lil' one?  She's so happy that she didn't have to be in school (again) this year coz it's Project Click Day - a day where the kids do online work.
Grand Master Tan says there shouldn't be any form of celebration this year for our family. However the lil' one don't understand why; the man pampers on his lil' one and says to have one with the family. Thing is, the kids plus the birthday girl will be bored. If I hv a kids party, the adults will be bored. Should we have a party, all the planning and preparations should start NOW! Hmm....maybe I shall just quietly ignore.

No comments: