Monday, December 11, 2023

To a different cat cafe this time

Usually during school holidays, lil' one will request to go to cat cafe. We went to The Cat Cafe @ Rail Mall a few times and this time she requested to try somewhere different. It took a while to look for new places as some turns out to be catteries. I wouldn't want to end up going to the wrong place and then pressured to buy a cat home. 

I found NekoTown that is opened on a Monday, and its great that it's in the eastern part somewhere near where we would go before (Flower Dome). I think the therapies are very good coz I asked her to help me look out for NekoTown on her side as I need to keep my eyes on the road. She exclaimed "they're fluffy cats!! I saw fluffy cats." She's able to see it so far! Muahaha! 
Parking along Geylang is often a challenge but I was glad last lot was waiting for me when I got there.    

Aw………



Rough play with the cat. Not me or lil' one tho, it was someone else.







“Who is that?”













Supervisor




Still refusing to come out of the box




I really cannot remember the cats’ names. Haha!

When lil’ one saw this cat while waiting to go in, she exclaimed “it’s a British shorthair!” I dunno if she’s correct or not but oh well…



I don’t even know what are the cats' breed




This is her favourite cat.
And the best thing is they are friendly, she didn’t have to worry if she’ll get scratched by the 🐈.



I never treat animals well. Saw this lying against the wall

…and I just had to mess its fur. Haha!

This poor cat tormented by me 😂


   

No comments: